Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for a good hamburger recipe?

I am looking for a tasty/juicy hamburger recipe. I'm more concerned about the ingredients, not really the preparation style. Thanks in advance.Looking for a good hamburger recipe?
Try a packet of dry onion soup mix. Just mix it with the burger meat and let it set for an hour to dissolve well. An egg sometimes helps too. I've even added some Worcestershire sauce for flavor at times.Looking for a good hamburger recipe?
Use ground turkey meat (98 or something percent fat free). Take some barbecue sauce and mix it in, not too much maybe like a quarter cup for a half a pound or so. After you cook them, put some barbecue sauce or ketchup on top with sliced pickles and lettuce and cheese and tomato. Delicious and much healthier and better tasting than beef burgers!
i absolutely love poblano colby jack cheese burgers on a wheat bun with ranch dressing. sautee the poblano peppers until they're fully cooked, stack 'em with the cheese and the rest is the best!





sautee with the seeds if you like it with a kick!
I crack an egg, parsley, chopped onion, some bread crumbs or cracker crumbs, some parmigian cheese mix together, then make patties. If frying coat with flour. Broiling they stay juicy with the egg. this is the recipe we use for meatballs.
i was just about to ask that same question. I can think of a million things that are easy and simple but nothing that is unique... my boyfriend is a chef and i want to make dinner for him and would like it if he was impressed lol.
My favorite way to make burgers is to put all the burger in a big bowl and add worcheshire sauce, A1, and s%26amp;p. I dont measure just put enough to your taste..just not too much A1! then patty them out n cook.Tastes Great! Enjoy!
Rachel Ray is the queen of burgers





www.foodnetwork.com





type in burgers in the search box, then sort by Rachel Ray. You should find about a million. :)
I made these guacamole burgers and they were to die for. I found this website with pretty much every topping imaginable for burgers, it's great! Good luck!
my mom makes really great hamburgers..... but she wnt give me the recipe...all i know is she puts sausage in the ingredients.....
The prep is half of the process, no prep time, no need to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment