Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for unique recipes for hamburgers and roll pork sausage?

I want to make a different hamburger for my party tomorrow, Someone told me to use a pound of ground beef and a package of the roll pork breakfast sausage. Has anyone ever done this or ever heard of it, Please give me some pointers. Thanks and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial DayLooking for unique recipes for hamburgers and roll pork sausage?
i dont know about the sausage in the burger, but what i like to do is:


season the ground beef(dont add the salt). i usually add minced garlic, pepper, rosemary


smoked gouda (cut into small chunks)





pat out some of the beef into a flat circle, put a small amount of the cheese inthe middle of the round, and form tghe burger around the cheese.





cook as normalLooking for unique recipes for hamburgers and roll pork sausage?
This makes a really tasty burger. I also add bulk sausage to my homemade chili, in addition to the ground beef...really yummy. Enjoy!





Sausage Burgers





1 pound bulk sausage


1 pound ground beef


1/4 cup finely chopped onion


1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce


1 teaspoons salt


1 teaspoon ground black pepper


1/2 teaspoon garlic powder





1. In a medium bowl combine together sausage, ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder, until well blended.


2. Divide evenly into 8 patties to thickness desired.


3. Grill burgers over medium hot coals until well done.





Makes 8 servings.
I make my burgers, spaghetti and meatballs like this all the time. Italian saugsage gives the best taste to these beef products. I usually use more ground beef than sausage or 50/50. It gives it a much better taste. Just make sure you cook them all the way through...NO PINK, cause it has pork sausage in it. They should remain juicy. There is a spice called ';Italian seasoning. I use this when I make my hamburgers or meatballs...also I use a little soy sauce and pepper. Soy sauce really brings out the flavor in beef. Try it out! I think you will like it. Make sure its Italian sausage.
I have done it and it has come out great... another happy thing to do is to add something in the middle of your burger... mix the pork and beef and make into a patty... if you have a tupperware burger mold, they work great, because you can put down a thin burger, build up a wall by working the meat with your fingers, then put any filling you like in it, and seal with a top thin burger.. they are moist, and juicy...


I have added diced mushrooms and cheese, onions and cheese. garlic, cheese and red peppers... the options are endless in my opinion... think of thanksgiving stuffing, and the many variations... my mom started with ground beef and pork and went from there...If you are coastal, stuff with a diced clam stuffing.(Like stuffed clam stuffing).. add hot sauce and no bun....if you do not like the hot sauce, melted butter works nicely over it..
I have a really good recipe and it is simple:





1lb ground beef


1 packet Lipton onion soup mix


2 eggs


2 tbsp milk (any kind)





mix all together and grill





They are very moist but the roll pork sausage i dint know what to tell you. Sorry!
Breakfast sausage no matter what you do to it still taste like breakfast sausage....try using a combo of ground beef and plain ground pork...and add finely minced onion and green peppers.


make into patties and season with S%26amp;P...

No comments:

Post a Comment