Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good recipe for hamburger steak without the gravy?

I have a Foreman grill and I really want to test it out by making hamburger steak. I know how long im supposed to grill it and everything but I don't know if I need to marinate it. Every recipe I have found just tells me how to make the gravy...but I prefer eating mine with A1 sauceWhat's a good recipe for hamburger steak without the gravy?
salt, pepper, and a plate to put it on. that's all you need.What's a good recipe for hamburger steak without the gravy?
Add some seasoning to the meat, cracked pepper, salt, garlic powder, whatever you like. Some people add a raw egg and chopped onion also. Plug the Foreman grill in and let it get real hot. Form the meat muxture into a steak shape, and grill it on the foreman just so its no longer pink in the middle, probably about 5 or 6 minutes depending on the size of the steak. You cant go wrong with A1
try mixing 1lb. meat with 1 lipton onion soup mix (powder form). form into patties. throw on your grill. should be great!
Put adobo in them or worsteshire sauce and some onion and/or green pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment