Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favorite Hamburger recipe?

What ingredients do you like to put in your hamburgers. Also do you grill, or cook on the stove?What is your favorite Hamburger recipe?
My grandma makes the best cheeseburger pie in the world! It has most of the burger ingredients, only made into a pie. Look it up, it's not too difficult to make.What is your favorite Hamburger recipe?
you actually cook a hamburger??? i eat mine raw. it's much better...and healthier.
I MAKE MINE I MIX THE GOUND MEAT WITH


1EGG


BREAD CRUMS


GARLIC SALT


MIX ALL THOSE INGREDIATES THEM I MAKE THE PATTIES AND IN THE CENTER I PUT CHEESE IN THE CENTER AND CLOSE THE PATTIE AND COOK THEM THEY ARE THE BEST I ALSO SAUTEE SOME MUSHROOM AND ONINS AND TOAST MY BREAD WITH BUTTER PUT MAYO MUSTARD AND AVOCADO LETTUCE TOMATO PICKELS AND ENJOY
dunno...whatever mcdonalds put in theirs!!!
To me, a great hamburger starts and ends with good quality beef. I use equal parts chuck roast and sirloin. You can either cut it into cubes and put it through a meat grinder if you have one, or pulse the cubes a few times in a food processor, until it has that ground beef consistency. Season it liberally with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. Make your patties round and flat, and make dimples in the middle of the patties on both sides to prevent it from rising as it cooks. I personally like to cook my hamburgers on the stove top. Heat a pan, oil it, and lay your patty in the oil. Don't touch it! Don't push on it! You'll squeeze all the juices out! Once it has a good, golden brown sear on one side, flip it, and sear the other side as well. Depending on the heat level you're using(I like about medium high), and the thickness of the patty, both sides will be seared and the inside will be medium to medium rare. If you prefer your hamburger more done, have the oven preheated to no more than 400 degrees or so and toss the whole pan in there. Let it finish in the oven until it's the desired doneness.


After that, I like my burgers with Dijon and onions on a toasted wheat roll, but of course that's all up to you!
1 lb ground beef


1 egg


1/2 cup breadcrimbs


1/4 cup water or vegetable juice


1/2 TSP SALT %26amp; 1/2 TSP PEPPER


1 tsp dry mustard


1/2 tsp granulated garlic


1/2 tsp granulated onion powder


1 tsp dry parsley flakes(OPTIONAL)


Mix all in a bowl and form into hamburgers.


I panfry them in very little oLIVE oiL
Video:





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make鈥?/a>
I put cheddar cheese and bacon in the hamurger patty and grill them on my George Foreman.

No comments:

Post a Comment